Monday, July 20, 2009

By the Seashore Collection

Hey everyone! Sorry to keep you guys all waiting! Here's is Purele's first small collection called "By the Seashore". This collection features a Swarovski starfish, glass pearls, and shell beads. There will be two pieces in this collection: a necklace and a bracelet. **Click on pictures to enlarge**

Like them? Send orders to purelejewelry@gmail.com!


By the Seashore Necklace (SOLD)
- $24.00 CAN (plus Shipping and Handling)
- Measures 18 inches without bundle of starfish and beads
- Measures 20 inches with bundle
- Made with silver plated chain
- 5mm Swarovski beads
- 14mm Starfish Swarovski pendant
- Comes with free gift box! :)


** If the necklace is too long, please email me, I can adjust the length for you.**













By the Seashore Bracelet (SOLD)
- $26.00 CAN (plus Shipping & Handling)
- Measures 6.5 inches with clasp
- Made with silver plated chain
- 5mm Swarovski beads
- 14mm Swarovski Starfish pendant
- Comes with free gift box! :)

** If the bracelet is too long, please email me, I can adjust the length for you.**




.







Packaging and Customer Service

***EDIT**** I will no longer be offering gift boxes because they are too big for regular shipping. If you would still like to have a gift box, please email me for more info. The new packaging is a black velvet pouch :)

I value great presentation for all of my pieces and each piece is made with lots of care and love.

This is Purele's first collection so I appreciate all of your feedback! Like it? Hate it? Have suggestions? Please leave them in the comments below, I will read all of them! I really value your input :D

6 comments:

  1. *O* these are really pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique design =O. It clasps right at the bottom where the centerpiece is? Love the colors x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep! that's the design of the necklace~ :) I try to making each and every piece unique ^^ thanks! I like these colours too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the double chain on the necklace..really cute :) i love the name of your collection.. makes me want to go to the beach hehe

    ReplyDelete